Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: come gather around my lovlies

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I'm headed out for the weekend but before I go....


    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] to MiiiiiiiCHele i MISS you [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] and I love ya...


    SPirit...smooCH...well you already know...


    KASSY.... keep smiling ... I will send you good thoughts [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    CG MrS GATor TJ... GOD! Fi... CC rawrs atcha all...

    have a good weekend...

    i can just feel it in my bones that this is going to be fantastic...as far as weekends go...

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You have a good weekend..its all in what you make of it [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I may give you a call or something..ya never know !! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    chloeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
    I f'n LOVE YOU....don't ever forget it.............
    Enjoy yer days this weekend.....b4 i met hubby,,,,,,,weekends were bleak..........
    REALITY is........................MY HUBBY RULES!!!!!!!!!!! heeheheh
    smooooooooooooooooooooch~*~**~

  4. #4
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    have a great weekend chloe!!!!...my weekends are the weekdays when its my get away from everything and have fun!!! ENJOY!!! *smooches*

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    have fun, be safe, be careful...if not...name it
    after me!

    SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Canadian Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2003
    Posts
    1,487
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    chloeeeee hope you have/had a great weekend*smoocherz* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •